Nanotech 2020: OCSiAl & Industry Panel at TechConnect 2015 in Washington, DC
Moderating the panel was Mike Nemeth, OCSiAl’s Vice President of Sales & Marketing.
- Vincent Caprio – Chairman of the NanoBusiness Commercialization Association
- John Lettow – President of Vorbeck Materials
- Joe Sprengard – President and CEO of General Nano
The successful event had over 150 attendees and covered topics including the future of the nanotech industry through 2020, how to survive in the nanotech business and how helpful (or not) the term “nano” is to the industry. Thanks to deep knowledge from the industry speakers and an engaged audience, the panel provided real answers to the challenges facing the nanotech industry today.
Read a recap of lessons learned and key questions and answers: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-survive-nanotech-mike-nemeth
Key topics discussed:
- Where is the nanotech industry going through 2020?
- How do you convince people that nanotech is investor-worthy?
- What are the challenges to surviving in the nanotech business?
- What advice can be provided to big companies that want to partner in the
nanomaterials industry?How has the last 5 years impacted the path through 2020?
- Does “nano” as a term become less import now that the industry is
shifting away from technology platforms to real products?
- What advice did the panelists wish they knew five years ago?
For more information on the panel discussion contact firstname.lastname@example.org.